Friday, September 17, 2010

TCBY, Raggae, and Target

Marla and I had the best time Thursday night! TCBY with colored sprinkles on top! She was thrilled!!! We got to listen to this French kid's CD in the car and the raggae beat got Marla grooving in the back seat on the way to Target!

Target had the best deals on their clearance racks! You should know something about me, I LOVE me-self some thrift shopping. Second-hand treasures can get so exciting! Well I have to say I got myself a thrill last night with Marla! Left and right clearance red tags were waving at me: check me out.. look at all the different ways you can use me, spray paint me and do all sorts of creative things with me... Yes, that kind thrifty thrill!!!After an hour of walking the store, I let Marla get her pick of deals out there! She chose this adorable head band wtih a large purple flower. She loved it so much, she wore the entire way home (with the tag sticking up straight claiming $.98 clearance out loud!) and she took it to bed for the night!









This was a great evening! Marla was off to bed at 8:45pm and I was off to my sewing station to sew some baby goodies! I promise to share this quick and fun project ASAP!!!

Thank you to my followers!
Don't forget to take time to have a one-on-one date with your little ones! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment