Monday, October 4, 2010

ooh I got labels!!!!

Hello everyone!!!
It's been one eventful week for Raspberry & Chocolate!

First, I have been working on a new design for skirts. I have been working on it pretty darn hard! I promise a tutorial on this one sometime this week!
It's hard to be a working gal and to make time for my passion during the week! But sewing is so important to me that I make sure to keep it on my list of priorities on a daily basis! So if I seem a bit slow, know that I am not working on this like a sucker in the background! My sewing machine is working hard for you and me!!!!

Here's a preview of what I am working on:












Second, I wanted to let you all know that I got my labels in!!! I have to say they are quite the fun add-on to any of my pieces since I got them! I am looking to make ANYTHING that may need one of those!!!










I found this little creative lady from Etsy.com while surfing through the Etsy wonders! So many creative people out there! I find a lot of inspiration on this site!





"Mommie made it" is my little supplier! The nice thing about her is that I can order about 45 labels whereas most suppliers require a quantity of 500 minimum! I thought for my first time, I should go slow and figure it out on a smaller scale in case my design didn't look right. I am very happy with how it turned out! Hope you all like it and that it will inspire you to create your own labels for your sewing projects!!
Alright! Back to work!!!
Happy sewing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new skirt design!! Very cute!!! Love the labels as well. Keep up the great work! I'm so proud of you! *hug* love ya!

    ReplyDelete