Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Hello! and Happy Halloween week!!!

I wanted to share a link to a free pattern for Halloween!
I decided to show up to work on Friday with minimal -yet- fun little costume! A mini witch hat on the top of my head to add a little spunk to the work place!

The website is www.fabric.com and the link to the pattern is:

http://www.pages01.net/fabriccom/WitchHats//

and here is my take on it:



I wanted to look more like a good witch obviously!
I hope you all have a fun time celebrating Halloween with your friends and family!

Keep on sewing!!!

PS- a giveaway blog will coming up soon in early November! Halloween got me really busy with Marla's Wonder Woman costume! I will be posting photos really soon! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment